So I know I’m double posting today, however the goal for the month of October is to post every day, so to start it all off in proper spoopy fashion here is a list of things I learned while reading the Harry Potter books.
- Always choose your friends for yourself
- Don’t be afraid to be a smart girl. Know your shit and be proud of your brains.
- Friends fight sometimes, but that doesn’t mean that the friendship means any less.
- Never EVER judge a person based solely on where they came from.
- Sometimes you get to choose your family, and sometimes your family chooses you.
- Bravery comes in many different forms, and one isn’t better than the other.
- War isn’t supposed to make sense
- Death isn’t supposed to make sense either
- Being a part of a team is amazing
- Just because someone is different from you, doesn’t mean that you should be mean to them, in fact the weirder the better
- People in power are frequently corrupted by their office
- If there is injustice, stand up against it
- Always treat animals with respect
- Rules are meant to be bent and broken occasionally
- There is nothing stronger than a mother’s love for her children
- Curiosity at any age is a wonderful thing